Interested in Canadian permanent or temporary residence? Beware of “ghost consultants”!
Here you can get assistance from highly qualified, government certified professionals, with all Canadian immigration programs, permanent and temporary.
Request a free assessment.
Our fees depend basically on the category under which a candidate wishes to apply and qualifies for, but they also vary according to the particulars of each case. This is why we do not post in our website a list of such rates, which might mix things up. However, we do undertake not to charge any client with fees in excess of a rate with 10% inferior to the average one posted in The 2019 Canadian Lawyer Legal Fee Survey that for immigration matters in Ontario indicates as follows:
Work permit $2501-$3000
Family class sponsorship $5601-$6000
Skilled worker application $5301-$5700
Refugee protection claim $4901-$5200
NOTICE CONCERNING THE MEASURES IMPOSED BY COVID-19
In accordance with the Canadian Government instructions, the activity of Immigration professionals is considered an essential service and, consequently, our office continues to operate to its full potential. Due to the danger of contamination, however, we limited our personal physical contact with our clientele to the strictly necessary, dictated by urgent situations. However, we can be contacted by phone, email, Facebook Messenger, Skype or WhatsApp, preferably by appointment at email@example.com
Regarding the specific form of collaboration with our clients, we advise you to make the most of the facilities offered by the Portal where we have opened for all of you personal accounts and in which you can check the forms we prepare for you, follow the evolution of the file and upload all the necessary documentation.
It is important to note that the IRCC (Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada) has been moving in recent years from accepting most applications in “paper” format, to their electronic registration, and recent events have generated a feverish activity towards the generalization of this tendency. Therefore, we recommend that everyone be properly equipped to be able to adequately prepare the necessary documents, namely to purchase, if they do not already own, printers, scanners and computers (desktops or laptops), so as not to rely solely on smartphones; most of the forms used by the IRCC and provincial authorities cannot even be opened with a smartphone.
To keep abreast of the frequent changes that the Government is introducing these days in the field of Immigration, feel free to visit the following official sites:
Temporary residence: COVID-19 program delivery: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/temporary-residence.html
Temporary processing changes: https://canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/apply-visit-work-student.html
Common questions about applying for a visitor visa or eTA: https://canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/questions-visit-work-student.html
Travel restrictions and exemptions: https://canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html
Processing changes for visas: https://canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/trv-processing-covid.html
Under the current Express Entry selection system for independent immigrants, it is of paramount importance for each candidate to be able to provide from the very beginning accurate information that fully emphasizes his/her merits which secure a maximum number of points.
Our firm will open for you an account in our Portal, where we collect and “trim” your information in order to be ready A.S.A.P. for your enrolment in the IRCC’s database.
READ IN OUR “NEWS” PAGE WHY A TIMELY AND THOROUGH PREPARATION OF YOUR “EXPRESS ENTRY” PROFILE IS PARAMOUNT FOR THE SUCCESS OF YOUR IMMIGRATION APPLICATION.
Here are some of the services we provide:
• We will perform the initial evaluation of your immigration potential to establish which immigration program better suits your background..
• We will open an account for you in our clients’ portal and organize your information with a view to optimally preparing your Express Entry profile.
• We will enter your information in the database of Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada, using our own “account” in “CIC Portal: Authorized Paid Representatives“.
• We will register you with the Job Bank, taking care to present your personal information in a manner as attractive as possible to employers. Once an employer has been identified, we will give it all the necessary assistance for the validation of the job offer by the ESDC (the so-called LMIA: Labour Market Impact Assessment).
• We will take the necessary steps in order to obtain a positive evaluation of your degree or diploma by one of the Canadian institutions accredited by CIC.
• We will continuously monitor your Express Entry profile and update it whenever necessary, depending on the Canadian labor market dynamics. If applicable, we will also connect your EE profile with various Provincial Nominee Programs to increase your chances of success.
• We will liaise with IRCC, which is obliged to forward all your correspondence to our firm thus avoiding the risk of receiving communications who stray in your “Junk”.
• Once the ITA has been issued, we will prepare the forms and the supporting documentation so as to file your application well before the sixty-day deadline and avoid any discrepancies when compared with your Express Entry Profile.
• We will then monitor the whole process until the immigrant visas for you and your family has been delivered.